Following the pre letting of 545,000 sq ft to JLR suppliers, Gestamp, we are speculatively building this new production / warehouse unit totalling 37,670 sq ft (3,499 sq m).
The site benefits from:
- 10m Clear Internal Height
- Offices – 3,600 sq ft (334 sq m)
- 2 Dock Access Doors
- 3 Level Access Doors
- Large Secure Yard
- Jaguar Land Rover is located with 4 miles.
The unit benefits from a new detailed planning consent for the following B2 industrial and B8 distribution development:
Unit 1 – 37,670 sq ft – Under construction
Unit 2 – Pre Let to Gestamp (545,000 sq ft)
Unit 3 – 450,000 sq ft – Under construction
Alternative plots 2 and 3 could be combined to provide a single cross docked facility of 450,000 sq ft.
See site plans for individual layouts.
Four Ashes park offers excellent access to the Motorway network, via the A449 and A5 trunk roads to Junction 12 of the M6 motorway, only 2.3 miles away.
The site is served by an hourly bus service (Mon-Sat) that runs along the A449 between Stafford and Wolverhampton.
A detailed labour study is available on request.
- 1.59 million people live within 30 minutes peak drive time
- Just under 1 million of those are working age
- High youth unemployment (3%) in Four Ashes catchment
- South Staffordshire average wages sit between West Midlands (£25,000/annum)and national (£27,000/annum)